Friday, August 15, 2008

Web Comics Have Filler, Can Blogs Have Filler Too?

I was going to "treat" my readers (are you out there?) to a rant that I've been musing in my head for the past couple of days, but...

I received an e-mail with a link inside (http://www.thefunnystuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=925).

You should watch the video, it will crack you up, in pieces.


Which will have to be swept up...

And then put back together again.

But not by the King's horses or men, we see how that lot did with Humpty Dumpty. Poor chap never was put back together again...

Then again, the dude was an egg-man-thing, or some sort like that, so maybe it was best.



...why was he sitting on a wall if he was an egg?
He deserved it if you ask me, Mr. Dumpty was a moron, case closed.

Well, maybe that's too mean, but still, who in their right mind, if they find themselves to be made of egg, would sit on a wall?

No comments: