Monday, August 25, 2008

The Return of The Klutz!

This summer (rocky as it was), found me doing some things I've never been very apt at doing. That is, my overall klutziness was a a minimum. That's right, tripping, falling down stairs, and bumping into random objects was not an issue for me this summer. Then it happened, I returned to school.

It's almost like my klutziness has started to make up for lost time. I've been banging my knee so much that I have bruises on both. I've tripped over various objects multiple times the last several days. I have random cuts, and my left ankle is in pain. I mean, I've never been very graceful (except when running, which I enter some super balance state and can even run backwards, which is why I do it from time to time), but this is nuts. I'm sure people think I'm an accident waiting to happen now.

Things I've tripped over lately:
  • cords
  • boxes
  • small bits of plastic
  • my guitar case
  • my desk chair
  • the very air itself
Things I've ran into lately:
  • my desk
  • other people's desks
  • a door
  • stair railing
  • door frames
  • a couch
Well, I guess it was bound to happen at some point. I've always been a bit awkward, so this is not a new trend. However, a day without tripping or running into somethings would be grand.

No comments: