Monday, August 25, 2008

My Little Vanishing Act

I guess I'm writing this ahead of time. I guess I'm writing this to inform people before it happens. I guess...

This semester has found me, already, stressed beyond what I thought I could be in just a few sort days. So, in light of the nature of semesters to just get worse, I am issuing a warning to everyone.

It's simple really, I'm not going to be seen much. I will not be socializing much, "Facebooking" that much, I won't even be calling or texting much. I will be too busy for this. Also, there are things I'm going through that I have to deal with, alone. I ask that no one try to get me to talk about it, etc, etc. I know, I have friends and whatnot, but I also have things that must be done, and no one can help me do this except God. No wisdom, no hang out time, no e-mail, no phone call, nothing can help me right now.

This is not a rash decision, this is not me being brash. I made this choice after much thought. When I am seen, if I appear to be sulking, I may just be in deep thought. I have a lot going on, and when I am ready to talk, I am ready to talk. I will continue to write, I will continue to do what I normally do, but I will be lock away in my room when I am not doing other things. This is my choice, I have my reasons. I cannot fully explain them, for no one would understand. That is all.

No comments: