Friday, June 18, 2010

Three in One Day!? MADNESS! (Or Freetime?)

So, this is a shout out to all none of you that are still reading my blogs. This would be my third post this day. (First on Following Christ, then on Starlight Ponderings, and now here.) (Did I really need the link to the blog you are currently reading? Maybe that's not the question, but rather, why you are questioning the question of questions. Yeah... Make sense out of that one.)

Any way, down to the posting. many of you people who don't read my blog are asking, why the no posts? Well, because you don't read my blogs, you didn't see I covered that already and so there. Really, the reason I am posting this is to tell absolutely no one (if there is like one real person who reads this, I apologize, I just know that I get some of the dumbest ads in the comments) about Stuff Christians Like. I picked up the book a few weeks ago and had a great laugh. Then I went onto the blog that started it all, and laughed some more.

I think what I like the most about Stuff Christians Like is that it flies in the face of the myth that Christians can't be funny. In fact, there's a post and an entry in the book about that very thing! How awesome is that? I'll tell you, it's about as awesome as a hot cup of coffee with the perfect mix of cream and sugar with a bagel on the side and some Jack Johnson playing in the background. (That's right, I linked you to the man's website so you can see how wonderful his tunes are. Take your time, I'll wait.)

In short, what I am saying, is to read some of the entries on SCL and laugh a bit, because we know this post ain't doing it for you. (But pity laughs are welcome, just so long as they don't sound like pity laughs. I can't stand it when someone laughs and it sounds like they're forcing it, you know? They say beggers can't be choosers, but forget that mess. If you're gonna pity laugh, laugh like you mean it. Sure, it may take you a while, and you may have to take laughing lessons, but it will be worth it. Then, you can pity laugh without hurting that unfunny friend's feelings, or laugh at your boss' jokes and not get fired. You'll thank me then.)

Any way, to quote many a blogger of yore, I will be posting more. I really will. Why? Because writing is in my blood, and just between you and me and any one with an Internet connection that happens on this blog post, I'm going into the writing biz and blogs are awesome for that. Plus, I can post what I want.

No comments: