Saturday, September 27, 2008

Starlight Rebootings

So, I've been getting some free time in my schedule, and I've been gearing up to do some projects. I have a few stories I've kept on the back burner for awhile, and I feel it should soon be time to write them. Yes, I said soon.

I've been working on some heavy stuff for my classes, and am thus unable to do much creative work at this time. However, I hope to start soon, because I have been informed of a nifty website called Fan Story. Basically you can review other people's works and summit your own works into contests to win money. However, to be able to summit anything, you must first be a paying member. It's a small fee, but I do not have the writing time to justify that.

However. Starlight Ponderings has gotten a face-lift. I was tried of the old look, and wanted to update it somehow. So, I did some Googling and found eBlogTemplates.com. They offer dozens of free templates, and I found Aspire to be to my likings. I think it really gives that feeling I wanted with Starlight Ponderings, after I edited the template slightly.

So, I am writing to say I will soon be writing, and that if I can find more worthwhile templates, my blogs might all be receiving updates. I will tell you there will be some planned changes happening soon. Until then, God Bless.

No comments: