Sunday, December 9, 2007

That's When It All Fell Apart, When All The Pieces Fit...

I'm not really sure why, but it seems to me that things are never quite so simple as finding the right answer. Sure, you've taken the time to do the footwork, but it all seems so complicated. For instance, friendships. We all know that to be a good friend, we need to be there for our buddies, but that differs for each person! I think (and as a future teacher, this must be blasphemy) that school does not prepare us for the right answer not being enough. For, in school, all you need is the right answer, but there are so many variables in real life!

This rant was brought to you by sugar, caffeine, lack of sleep, and illness. All rights reserved. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any offer. Tastes similar to that smell rain makes. I like to dance and sing, but my real dream is to leave this one horse trick pony. Tacos.

No comments: