Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blogging in the Wee Hours (I Really Need to Stop)

It's past 2:00 am and I am still awake. It's not because I'm unable to sleep, nor is it that I don't want to sleep. I, for some reason I cannot fathom, decided to stay up and play with my Firefox Web Browser a bit. I really enjoy customizing my Firefox, and that's what I'm doing up. Now, someone may read this and say, no you're not, you're up posting to your blog. Well, actually, both are true. I'm trying out this Scribe Fire add-on that I've seen while perusing the various additions Firefox has to offer.

Now, many people will ask, why are you now using a blog editor in Firefox? Well, for one, I look at web sites while I blog, usually because they have relevance to my post. Scribe Fire lets me look at a site and post to my blog without tabbing over. Also, I love customization, and Firefox lets me do that. Also, I am trying to pursue authorship. I want to be a writer. I know that God has called me to education, and I know that He has given me some ability to write, so I hope that He will allow me to write as an author. I feel this is a step in that direction.

No comments: